110 Gallon Reef Aquarium

Jenna09

Reefing newb
This was my reef tank from about 2 years ago.

Since then I have changed things, lost some corals and traded pieces.

Unfortunately 3 days ago I lost all of my fish but 1 clown fish.

Tank
algaeissues.gif

Umbrella
IMG_0206.jpg

Blue Tang and Clowns (RIP)
ClownBlueUmbrella.jpg

Frogspawn
frog.jpg

Night Shot of Tank
bluetank.jpg

Random Brain that is alot bigger now
redbrain.jpg

I forgot how great my tank looked. It looks nothing like that now and I will be posting before, now and future pics in the tank showcase section later. My tank looks like crap now but oh well I have to start somewhere.

Thanks for looking!
Jenna

Oh my, what a beautiful tank! You can get it back in shape like that again, don't despair. I've been in the same situation before :)

:helm2: You can get knocked down sometimes in this hobby, just don't let it keep you down. :helm2:
You didn't lose any corals recently did you?

It can be tough to get back up and brush yourself off...but it'll be worth it. You had a beautiful tank...and you will again! :)

No I havent lost any corals recently.

But I traded in majority of the corals in the pictures or lost them over the years.

I currently have the pink brain in one of the pics, the green brain in my avatar, the donut, the frogspawn, the star polyps, some assorted polyps and some mushrooms, 1 plate coral and some branching torches. And I have my leather umbrella which has reproduced so I technically have 2.

I traded in the SPS for something I dont remember what. I traded in some torches for store credits for assorted equipment.

I lost 2 other brains and a turban coral (fine for years and then died all of a sudden).
I had some coral warfare going on in the tank as well which caused some deaths.

Jenna

Here is my survivor hanging out in his fave space the frogspawn.
DSCN0152.jpg

Out of my 5 clowns 4 had their own spot to be, one used a feather duster (why I dont know), the other used one of my brains (again I dont know why), one used my leather (as you can see in one of the other pics).

Jenna

PS. I apologize for the crappy pics I just got a new point and shoot for xmas and cant figure some things out...like why the spots on the glass are so visible when I can barely see them.

Back