120g tall

Cottonwood

Lets move to Basketball..
Hey I have a 120g tall tank, my brother was using it for fresh water but is moving so he broke it down. It needs cleaned (white crustys from hard water), it has a stand, but the stand has some water damage on the trip part. Just replace the trim and it will be fixed. Thought I would see if anyone was interested in it. I can get some pictures of it from him sent to my phone and send them on that way. Would just be the tank and stand. I would love to trade for a nano cube, or shoot me some offers anything to get a nano tank going, if not a cube then one of my 10g.
Thanks!

Yesh, I've been traveling a lot the last few weeks and my brother keeps forgetting to take some and send them to me. But Ill be home and done with the traveling on Monday and Ill be picking it up from him and will put some on here.

Pictures, its dirty, but holds water just fine. There is water damage to the stand, that you can see on the front right corner. It was that way when I got it, the old owner must have let water spill and sit for a while on it or something. But its been full and held find for the last couple years until just about a month ago.
1_mms95picture.jpg

mms_picture.jpg

mms95picture.jpg

Sorry all....I think this is actually a 110. The dimensions are 48 wide x 30 tall x 18 deep. The stand is 31.5 tall

Yeah, It is an Oceanic 110. I had the same one but it was drilled with an overflow in the left corner. Smokin deal, I would buy it if you were close to Delaware!!!

Back