125 reef build...NOT The New Yankee Workshop

think I was just looking at those lights a few mins ago.. notice any difference in closing or opening of the corals? at the price I came across them at I was thinking of giving them a whirl myself..

So long did it take them to grow to where they are? Earlier you said you had some of your live rock and mushrooms for over 20 years :shock: but your sps aren't that old are they?
I only got into SPS when I upgraded from a 75 to the 125, which was around 3-4 yrs ago and that's when I got the frags.
UH OH! :shock: Fighting words.

Naw, haha - I love your tank CC, it is definitely one of my favorites too. If only someone could convince you to post a video.
This video is almost 2 yrs old, but you get the general idea. Some of the corals have been rearranged and moved and the fish got bigger. The Atlantic blue tang, which was yellow as a juvenile, is now all blue and the Larmarck angel is considerably bigger. Also, in addition to the 2 tangs in the video there is a yellow tang in there now too.
I will get around to making a new video with the LED's, but for now this is all I have. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaLfzD3ntlY"]125 gal Coral Reef Aquarium (Updated 1-4-10) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Back