:(

hibye

Reef enthusiast
:frustrat::frustrat:Ok i saw my clownfish and sixline just attack my firefish and the clown really took a nasty bite out of him.now he is breathing hard and laying on its sid and i am quarintinein him right now as i type.i hope none of mmy other fishes get ich or anythuing.:frustrat:

the clown,coby,sixline are in the 30 and the dying firefish is in a cut in half gallon of water caontainer and it is gona dye so im not gona bother putting in rock,heater ect.this sucks so bad gues it is my fault imean they are supposed to live in schools of fish.
fish that died since ive been in saltwater
3firefishes that include this one
1diamond goby
1algea blenny
1yellow tnag
1mandarin
1scooterblenny
1yellow tang
1clarkii clown
1yellowtail damsel
wow that much in two years
11 fish geas

Hibye's a pro at the fish killin'!! Oh, and let's not forget his track record with birds ;)

Sorry about your fish Hibye, I'm just kidding with you.

I used to have a firefish in with my clown pair....Came home one day and it was a chunk of flesh on a rock.

Fed it to my long spine urchin.

the worst thing i have ever done was that in the summer i was earning extra money and i cut some1s grass and there was a steep hill so i had to use the weed wacker not the push thingy and ther was millions of leopard frogs i weedwacked about 5 or more. i

yea well by the time he is our age, he will be telling us what to do. We'll all be old fashioned and probably still recommend old technology t5's lol

Unless of course he is the 43 year old fish perv! do we still not know? ha ha ha

In Hibyes defense(did I really just type that?) If I was a 12 year old kid I sure as hell wouldnt think about posting a pic of myself on the net, not with all the whackos out there in this day and age! Too many pervs. Hibye what all fish do you have in the 30? Are their some territory issues going on?

i have a

false percula clown (coral after nemo)
sixline wrasse(raptor because he is like one)
yeallow watchman goby(toby beacuse it rymes wit goby)

i just feed my fishes freeze dreid srimp they love em when i drop it in to the tank my clown (coral) bites it and it falls down a bit then my sixline (raptor) stalks it and takes a chunk out and all that is left that falls on the floor my yallow watchman goby(toby) eats up the pebbles and sorts out the left over shrimp.then the nassarius snails come out like zombies.I also fed a shrimp to my fiddler crab and he also like them.

i was thinling about getting another clown but sometimes u have to be thankful for what u already got and dont change it.i got that saying off family guy last night on adult swim lol

Back