155 gal Bow Front Tank & Livestock For Sale

blueray

Reefing newb
Hi
I found this in Atlanta reef club forum (155 gal Bow Front Tank & Livestock For Sale - Atlanta Reef Club Forums. So I stop by at Jeffery house this morning and there are a lot of stuff left. Here is the original list and the contact if anyone interrested.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call 423-619-5210 (Chattanooga, TN area)
Pictures available [email protected]

Price Item Description
$750 155 Gallon, Bow front Dual overflow Aquarium made by “All Glass†Dimensions are long 6’6†x wide 2’ x 2’ tall) With Stand no canopy

$125 250 watt 14k HQI Reefstar Metal Halide lamps by Hamilton technology with timers

$75 *Aqua Medic Turboflotor T1000 Protein skimmer with Ocean Runner 2700 pump

$100 *Double Helix UV Sterilizer by Custom Sealife (60†of scan area) 36 watts with pump

$75 *130 watt JBJ compact light with bulbs (On 20 gallon refreguium tank below main tank)

$150 *215 gallon rated sump with bioballs and dynitrificating block

$25 *20 gallon Refugium tank (With a drain hole drilled on the side to flow into the sump)

$5 per LB 185 lbs of very established live rock (Beautiful)

$25 Mushroom coral

$40 *4 Occeleris clownfish

$40 Purple Tang Medium size

$5 Blue-green Chromis

$10 *Buda Cardinal

$25 *Assortment of snails and red-legged crabs

$25 *2 sand cleaning Tiger tailed cucumbers

$25 *2 Queen Conchs

$15 *1 Cleaner shrimp & 1 Peppermint shrimp

$6 - 10 Each Stalks of Xenia elongata Columnar base with braching elongated polyps. (This species polyps will open and close pulse)

$25 4 Pencil urchins

$20 Gold band clown fish

$20 dotty back

$10 serpent starfish

$75 220 watt JBJ Light system

$75 125 gal rated sump

$15 10 gallon tank

$20 20 gallon tank

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mak

Real nice guy. If you want some of this call him up and I am sure he will work with you. I think he is going to downgrade to a 55g or something so hopefully he'll join the club. :)

I went by and checked out this tank. If your looking for liverock you need to get some of this stuff, really nice stuff, and very big pieces. he also got alot of zenia if any of you are looking for zenia

Back