16 bowfront setup for sale

steelcity

Reefing newb
Have a 16 bowfront with, stand, glass cover, seaclone w/ maxi 1200, 50 watt heater, and coralife 50/50 96 watt light with legs.
The tank does have some scratches. No gouges. Will give you 3 pieces of dry base rock. One is the size of a football, one softball size, and one baseball size. Tank does have some coralline on the glass. The stand has two glass shelves that go on each side.

I know seaclones are cheap and get knocked on but for this tank it worked perfect for this tank. Always kept ammonia and nitrates at 0. Asking $75 for the whole setup. Would make for a good nano, starter tank, or mantis tank.

Also have a brand new stealth 250 watt heater. $20 shipped.

Located in Tampa if anyone is close enough.

aquariumstuff1.jpg

aquariumstuff2.jpg

Here it was all set up
tank62109.jpg

1161809.jpg

That's a nice little set up. Would make a good starter for someone indeed. Do you know how much packaging it up and shipping will run?

I didn't look into. Probably more than what you can get the setup for locally. The stand has some weight to it. So it really would matter if you unscrewed all the pieces, still has the weight.

still got it. chross12 is actually supposed to come by tomorrow morning. I believe he has family down this way. So we'll see.

steelcity sorry about the mix up family problems;anyway glad you got it sold, i really wanted to pick it up great deal.

Back