175g Deep Sea tank

thanks. cant wait to see some pics with it. once i get my holiday bonus from work i'll probably be getting the camera but i think i'll have to wait for the macro lens tho.

your new addition look great. thats with the t3i and what len?

Got a couple of new additions. Couldn't get a good pic of the tri-color from a local reefer or the Undata from an LFS. They had a "Saturday special" in one of the frag tanks and picked up a piece for $10. The tang is only about 2" long.

Attachments

• IMG_0130.jpg
    IMG_0130.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_0132.jpg
    IMG_0132.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 252
Got some pics of my new tenants I've picked up over the last couple of weeks. Also got a blasto but forgot to take a pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0168.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_0164.jpg
    IMG_0164.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_0143.jpg
    IMG_0143.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 266
the powder blue is doing good. within an hour of putting him in the tank that first day he showed everyone he was boss. no one else bothers him at all.

$*&$(^#*&^%^$^%^&**&)((*&^&%$!!!!! got home today and crabzilla was sitting on my powder blue and chowing down! when I fed last night he seemed completely fine!

sorry to hear about your tang, but I just finished reading through your build, great job on quite an undertaking!

It took a month? I think I realized there was an issue when I realized the tank took up the entire wall!

Sorry to hear about the PBT. I hate when that happens.

It actually took a little over two months with me doing everything myself. and yes...once I cut the hole in the and actaully realized there was only 6" left on each side reality really set in and I thought "what am I doing?"

Back