180 gallon aquarium for sale

ghostryderflhx

Reefing newb
looking to get out of hobby I have been in for a long time. I have a 180 gallon salt setup still running first $800.00 takes all this is a 180 gallon aquarium (6 foot by 2 foot by 2 foot) it needs a stand as it is currently on my entertainment center in my living room ( it started out as fresh water set up so it is not a drilled aquarium with built in overflows ) I have the filters and lighting for fresh if you choose to go back to fresh water . I had converted to salt water 3 years ago. It is currently running with no problems. with the right offer I will help re-set it up at your location if your not experianced in salt water and help you to maintian it ( its not as hard as everyone thinks ) the key is the live rock and the initial 6 month waiting period for the tank to " regulate " itself. I have 8 five gallon water bottles to store and move the water to resetup . The live rock can go 6 hours out of water just like low tide in the ocean. EVERYTHING GOES really to much to list. Please e-mail with any questions.

can i just buy some of your rock.... i really wish i read this before i went out and bought all my stuff for way more.... i have a 60 gal and really need some more rock..

Back