180g On its way :D

Jmck

Reef enthusiast
I know ive said this before, but this time my parents have given me permission :D

In November, my 21st is coming up, and my parents have said they will buy me a reef tank. At the moment, im looking at a 6x2 rimless tank :D

So its time for me to start shopping!

You are a lucky man whern I turned 21 my parents sent me out for coffee and changed the locks when I was gone......:mrgreen:

Thanks toolman, Incredibly lucky! :D

That had have been one hell of a long coffee trip.. Fair to say its still going :mrgreen:

No, you have the same swimming space just less swimming length. And if that's really a concern, that just means you need a bigger cube!

I meant swimming length.

Oh dear, my 150 gallon cube is only 4 (right?) feet long. I'll just have to upgrade! :roll:

Josh hurry up and get this thing started already!

I knoooooow its been a year in the making, but im going to convince my parents to order it early or I wont even have it for my birthday ;)

@Dennis: I thought of doing a cube, but have nowhere at all to put it.

It will be rimless, but I just want some big fish :D

but I just want some big fish :D

Like a black angler, and a queen angelfish, and a unicorn tang, and a titan triggerfish, and a starry puffer, and a lyretail grouper, and a princess parrotfish, and a green moray, and a hammerhead shark, and a manta ray, and a whale shark? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Back