19.99 shipping

Smitty

Reef pro
Hello all, just wanted to pass the word...there is a 19.99 flat shipping rate going on for a week at saltwaterfish.com, if anyone is interested.

They do have the 15 day guarantee, but if the fish dies or is DOA, you will get credit for the fish on your next order. You can only apply the credit towards another order and you pay full shipping....again.

Damn, that's bogus...Guess i'll only order supplies or dry goods...maybe some tough corals that can survive with little light and water during shipping.

i havent had a problem with them with animals, but then again i really only order snails and crabs from them, but they do give away free stuff every time that you purchase from them, and the freebies increase in value with every order

Yep, you have to find the dead animal, fish it out, send it back to them in a bag of salt (at your own expense), they give you the credit, but you can only use the credit if you surpass their minimum order amount and pay shipping. I have a $40 credit from them from the one time I ordered from them 2 years ago. I've never used my credit.

Back