2 clowns 1 anemone

(ok now what)? I got up this morning to see my leather sicker than ever so the BTA had to go. When I went to take it off the rock it came with ease.

So whats my next step? A bunch of small water changes and pray everything makes it?

I think I should be safe from a tank crash cause the leather is the only one showing signes and the BTA is gone so that can't do any more damage.

check your parameters and if you are worried, do a 15% water change and keep an eye on things. With the nem gone, that won't be a problem, but you will want to keep watch to see if there has been any other die off in the mean time and take care of things. Watch the leather closely too, if it starts to die, it will literally melt in your tank (it stinks too!) and will cause quite a mess. If it still feels "solid" when you handle it, you are probably OK with it in your tank.

-Doc

Ya. I checked my water and everything looked ok. nitrates raised from 0 a bit but nothing to serious. I'm gona run a water change today.

Thanks again

Ya. it sucks that It had to go, but I'd rather loose 1 thing than everything.

I'm just hoping my leather makes it. it still feels stiff so it could have a chance but it's not looking good.

When can I be sure it's dead? I don't want to take i out too soon, I still have hope. But from the sounds of it I don't want to be scraping goop off my sand bed eaither.

Leathers are pretty tough. It may shed. Just keep a eye on it. As long as it's firm it'll be alright.

Back