2 new built..

Today I went to my local fish store.they had a used bow front for $60.with a stand.and I bought a flower base that I'm going go turn in to a desk tank.that bow front needs to be clean and the plastic needs to be replaced.ill post pictures in a bit.

IMAG0302.jpg

IMAG0303.jpg

Base tank
IMAG0304.jpg

they make an epoxy to fix that plastic when cured it is stronger then the plastic.. Cant remember the name off the top of my head though.. I had a broken piece on my 55 gallon and used it for a year or so after with no problems, got rid of that 55 (it is still in use).. got it right at home depot..

Ok I know im make alot of people mad but I dont have the room for a sump.so I went with a canister.I talk to people a the store and the have successful reef tank and they have canisters .im give it a try.
IMAG0310.jpg

If a do a small reef I need a strong led light..I was think only small fish and inverts.with something in the mid..ill do drawing to show what I got in my mind.

That's awesome, Chuy! Great deal!
i know i was all over the tank when he told me $60 for a 46g bow front with stand and glass tops...ill post new pics in a bit.today im going to the pet store we need fish, for the tanks...in my bow front i only have one fish...im only getting one fish for each...

Back