2 Oscellaris Clowns, 1 Hippo Tang, 1 Yellow tang in a 12 Gallon Nano?!?

Laz

Reefing newb
Not only them, but a hell of a lot more. How on earth is that even remotely possible?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNZFbo5C6rk"]12 Gallon Nano Cube! - YouTube[/ame]

That does indeed look like the size of a 12 gallon cube. And a poor sailfin tang too! Ugh. It's cruelty. Those poor fish have literally nowhere to go. It's awful. They won't live long.

If you read the comments, he said that they were in the 12 gallon for about 5 months, then he moved them into a 300 gallon tank. Still totally irresponsible.

Absolutely. Very irresponsible but at the same time, I'm shocked to see how the tank went on so well (obviously detrimental to the fish/coral but on an aesthetic standpoint and general look of coral/fish.

And who upgrades from a 12G to a 300G? Haha. That's some serious serious money right there to be able to do that.

Absolutely. Very irresponsible but at the same time, I'm shocked to see how the tank went on so well (obviously detrimental to the fish/coral but on an aesthetic standpoint and general look of coral/fish.

According to one of his posts, I don't think his tank was doing that well! LOL!!

" I used no anemones because they moved way too much and ended up getting sucked up by my circulation pumps. " -- yeah, I'm sure they got sucked up cuz they were pissed off being in that tank and kept moving LOL!!!

Wonder how that guy would like living in my walk in closet.....with a few other people...

It sucks how people think that "Oh, hey, they did great for 5 months!" as if that's proof that these fish are fine in smaller tanks. Yet the proof is in the nem -- kept moving cuz it was unhappy.

According to one of his posts, I don't think his tank was doing that well! LOL!!

" I used no anemones because they moved way too much and ended up getting sucked up by my circulation pumps. " -- yeah, I'm sure they got sucked up cuz they were pissed off being in that tank and kept moving LOL!!!

Good point. Lol.

I have 6 adult Siberian huskies, that would be like keeping them in my closet for 5 months... not only would it be completely full of waste in a couple hours, but there would be at least 5 dead huskies...

wow where is the tank police when you need them,3 tangs in a 12 is horrible,they should be fined having a tang in anything less then 75gallons and even that is cutting it close

Back