2 Part Dosing

In short...
Stage 1: My post got moderated.
Stage 2: I questioned the mod and got my posting privileges revoked.
Stage 3: I got banned after demanding an explanation.

In Length...
I posted "double you tee eff" (just like that) in my post about my weird water test results using Brightwell salt.
The "double you tee eff" phrase was deleted for "profanity".
I posted a reply in my same thread saying. "Seriously??? Profanity? It's your forum and your choice but that's just stupid".
Well you know what that got me.
So then I got an email from Bertoni (the mod) who said "your posting privileges have been revoked. If you'd like to discuss this further, email me."
So i did and asked for a reason why he didn't offer an adult explanation rather than throwing a tantrum and automatically revoking posting privileges without another word.
Well... you know what THAT got me. :lol:

So i just wanted someone to post in my build thread over there to direct anyone who was interested in future updates to my build thread here.

Seriously? They banned you for writing "WTF"? Hahahaha! Wow. What, is the site full of kids? I mean, I kind of understand not allowing swear words, but not even allowing acronyms? Reminds me of that Vince Vaughn movie.. "EARMUFFS, KIDS, EARMUFFS!"

Last edited:
Seriously? They banned you for writing "WTF"? Hahahaha! Wow.

Well... they revoked my posting privs for me for spelling it out, exactly as I did above (Which imho is more lighthearted than the abbreviation), and then questioning it in my thread.

Then the ban was for me questioning that. :roll:

I saw that. I just posted on your thread. I also see that Bertoni is about 20 minutes from my house. Want me to go over with a bag of dog poo and light it in fire on his porch?

This was posted after I posted today......................................

Sounds about right, I used that salt a few times, and found myself dosing calcium and mag like it was going out of style....it's nice to know that consistency is not a concern at Brightwell....

Oh poor Dennis. Under your name it says you have "Moved On". Yeah, moved on from all you losers with sticks up your asses over there! Haha.

Oh wait, did I just use profanity? AND I'm a Mod?!?! I'm so confused. Can I ban myself? Do I sent myself a PM warning first? What should I do?!

This was posted after I posted today......................................

Sounds about right, I used that salt a few times, and found myself dosing calcium and mag like it was going out of style....it's nice to know that consistency is not a concern at Brightwell....

haha, ya i can view the forum just fine. I saw that.

So last night i did a 45g water change with Reef Crystals.
Then this morning i did a mag test... still the same reading.
Then i did a mag test on the fresh batch of reef crystals water. SAME READING!!! :shock:
So tonite i went and bought an elos test kit. Mag = 1300. :rolleyes:

I know what I'd do. I'd cry. In bed. For days. And then I'd follow it up with about 4 pints of chocolate ice cream. Then I'd cry some more. Yeah, that's what I'd do.

Dunno. To some of us, that's what we'd call a regular ol' Tuesday night... :cry:

Back