2000 dollar coral

I am one of those people with cats....ocelot,big cats this spring or fall,I can house them approately....almost an acre per enclosure that we are planing for put tiger.......... It's harder to make the room for a large shark

for housing the shark i would think a above ground concrete pool, cover with a thick layer of fiberglass would make a great home for this type of shark

I am one of those people with cats....ocelot,big cats this spring or fall,I can house them approately....almost an acre per enclosure that we are planing for put tiger.......... It's harder to make the room for a large shark

Now youre just awesome. And I take back my statement. If you had the proper facility for a shark, then do it.

for housing the shark i would think a above ground concrete pool, cover with a thick layer of fiberglass would make a great home for this type of shark

Indeed it would lol,but it's also hard for the average Joe to do this filter it and heat,light lol.........if you get it I call dibs on swimming with it lol....you can play with muh kettahs

that is one of the mean reason i would like to have a shark to go swimming with it and as far as the filter goes i can always build it. the heating of the tank is not a big problem here in fl and for the light i can always build a green house over it tank for natural sunlight

Last edited:
Back