2009 Nano Build Contest!

Um, ok, this might be a bit unconventional but would it be ok if I played along? I can't believe I didn't find this thread in time! I am building a pixie pony tank right now. It was actually started in September but since I didn't enter in time it wouldn't be officially eligible to win. I do love to smack talk though..... I would call my entry "Catherine's Unofficial Contest Tank?" Is this totally lame?

Catherine

I vote to let her in officially but then again I not in the contest. You could ask each person in the contest to see if they would allow it or not and then not allow her if a single person said no. JMO but what could it hurt? It's just a few days late. And besides it's her disadvantage to start late not anyone else's.

You guys are so awesome, but really, I can't allow myself to compete for two reasons. First, I am coming in late and the rules are very clear. Second, My pixie tank is going to totally rock, entering it up against you guys, well it would be like taking candy from a baby! No one can compete against a pixie seahorse tank!

I do love the smack talk!

Seriously, I'm such a newb I'm just happy to be part of the game.

thanks guys! Look for my thread soon: Go Team Seahorse!

C

My pixie tank is going to totally rock, entering it up against you guys, well it would be like taking candy from a baby! No one can compete against a pixie seahorse tank!

Well if you're going to start in with the smack talk, then you'd better officially enter, because I want the chance to officially BEAT YOUR ASS DOWN! INTO THE GROUND! Yo.

I have no problem with her entering and competing. You really are going to be beat down if Biff beats you, because I'm gonna smoke her arse!

:zombie: that doesn't sound like it's going to taste very good :shock:

:lol:

Or better yet:

"You eat pieces of :pooh: for breakfast?" :mrgreen:

Catherine you are official no ifs and or butts about it so you better start following the rules..... unless your current setup doesn't meet the correct criteria to begin with.

Back