2009 Nano Build Contest!

Great news! Upon further review the 24 gal nano was only a small amount more than the 12 gal so the 1st place prize will be a 24 gal nano!

Aint no BTA going in no reef tank of mine:D

How about a link to the prize?That way we can see what were shooting for?

How about a link to the prize?That way we can see what were shooting for?

have not even committed to the contest and your already pulling out demands are you! lol ok fine here is a pic so all of you can get a view at the beauty.

jbj24.jpg

I've edited your first post to reflect the most excellent prize change! I've got some ideas "swimming" around in my head, unfortunately, I don't think I'm "handy" enough to pull off what I want to do :(

And I can't post asking for help because I know that one of you rascals will steal my idea!!

...So PM me if you are "handy" and are not planning on entering this competition. I could use your help on Team Biffy :D

I've edited your first post to reflect the most excellent prize change! I've got some ideas "swimming" around in my head, unfortunately, I don't think I'm "handy" enough to pull off what I want to do :(

And I can't post asking for help because I know that one of you rascals will steal my idea!!

...So PM me if you are "handy" and are not planning on entering this competition. I could use your help on Team Biffy :D

Thank you for changing things around for me :D

Your right we are all rascals, I hope you get no help. dont get me wrong. I think you totally deserve it but I would rather have all of you rascals out there join the contest instead!

Just thought of a question:D

I know the rules state a 10 gallon.But since this a nano contest,are smaller tanks allowed?

Just thought of a question:D

I know the rules state a 10 gallon.But since this a nano contest,are smaller tanks allowed?

ten gallons is required. I want the judging to be as fair and even as possible as the decision is based on DT only and not equipment when it come time to consider voting I want the playing field to be exactly the same.

ten gallons is required. I want the judging to be as fair and even as possible as the decision is based on DT only and not equipment when it come time to consider voting I want the playing field to be exactly the same.

Thats what I needed to know.Thanks:D

Hmmmmm
I have a sump with some live rock, a HOB filter, extra reflector/bulb/ballast and a 10g tank. I might join in.

Hey this sounds like a fun project! Might be something I'll pursue with my daughter. Although we'll probably end up with a pink princess tank, with all the fishies and shrimp dressed up in gowns and tiaras.

It's not likely. It's gotten progressivley tighter for my wife and I, and I dont think I could afford the lighting, much less the imminent divorce papers if I proposed taking on the expense of another tank right now. She loves the hobby but she also needs to eat. You know, priorities. We all have them...

Back