2009 Nano Build Contest!

It's not likely. It's gotten progressivley tighter for my wife and I, and I dont think I could afford the lighting, much less the imminent divorce papers if I proposed taking on the expense of another tank right now. She loves the hobby but she also needs to eat. You know, priorities. We all have them...

Justin,Your wife likes to EAT? You must have spoiled her.:mrgreen:

Justin,Your wife likes to EAT? You must have spoiled her.:mrgreen:
Yeah back in the days when there was actually money saved in the old bank account, she got used things like food, water, showers, etc. and now shes got this entitlement attitude that I just can't break... so no new tanks for me anytime soon least not til she's had her fill of red wine and chocolate :D

It's not likely. It's gotten progressivley tighter for my wife and I, and I dont think I could afford the lighting, much less the imminent divorce papers if I proposed taking on the expense of another tank right now. She loves the hobby but she also needs to eat. You know, priorities. We all have them...

I completely understand. If you hit up craigslist im sure you could do an extremely budget setup. but no pressure times that are tight on money call for higher priorities than our hobbies unfortunately. I hope things get better.

got almost all my equipment now, know mostly what's going in it as well. Should've really waited a while since it doesn't start for another 2 months!

I'm still in the planning stages.But already most of what I'll need.
My lil tanks gonna look AWESOME with 8X 54watt T-5s hangin over it:D

It's a great way to get started Ted! Start doing your research now. There is a lot to know about caring for your corals.

I have been doing alot of reading on them. On the internet and in "The Conscientious Marine Aquarist". Im gonna go ahead and get another book on reef aquariums. Have to see whats available at the book store. Any suggestions? I dont think I will have much of a chance against all of yall with a ready supply of frags. For me its not realy the prize of the tank but the fun of trying a new part of the hobby.

Back