2010 Pico Contest Rules!

I totally wish I was par-taking in this :( my stupid apartment manager is a giant douche bag and won't let me have ANYTHING here pet wise. not to mention other issues... i miss my fish tanks :c
That sucks, my landlord wanted 500$ so I'm doing it in the office with Moose!

Why did you even tell them? Its a 3 gal tank, they would never know, and even if it broke and spilled water, no one would be the wiser. The only time I would ever pay the "pet" fee at a place is if I had a dog or a cat or something. Fish dont fall under that IMHO. Get one and go for it!

Why did you even tell them? Its a 3 gal tank, they would never know, and even if it broke and spilled water, no one would be the wiser. The only time I would ever pay the "pet" fee at a place is if I had a dog or a cat or something. Fish dont fall under that IMHO. Get one and go for it!

I agree. And if they ever needed to come in your apartment, you could move the tank into the closet or a cupboard in a minute.

I agree. And if they ever needed to come in your apartment, you could move the tank into the closet or a cupboard in a minute.

Dont know the rules where she lives, but I know in Illinois(at least when I was a renter) the property owner needed to give the renter 24 hours notice before entering the apartment, unless it was an emergency, such as a leaking pipe or some other thing like that.

I had a 40g....and it was in the living room....and he had to fix the AC...but I am in the office more than I am home, so this will be fun!

I didn't see it mentioned but what if say 3 months in a light bulb goes out, or the filter motor burns up, will we be able to replace the item with an identical replacement?

I don't see how an equipment malfunction factors into being able to keep a reef long term or not(since any responsible reefkeeper would replace faulty equipment).

This is perfect for me! I want to put corals in my 75 but I need my new lights first and I have to save my pennies. This will get me started while I save for my big stuff!

because it was disney housing they did random inspections when you weren't home. buuut it doesn't matter now because I am at home and I'm not going ot worry about their stupid rules anymore . i quit. lol

That's too bad. My cousin just finished up the Disney program this summer (I didn't even know she was there) and she loved it -- the experience is probably different for everyone. At least you were able to get out!

That's too bad. My cousin just finished up the Disney program this summer (I didn't even know she was there) and she loved it -- the experience is probably different for everyone. At least you were able to get out!

You say it like she was being held in bondage.

Back