2010 Pico Contest Rules!

That's crazy! Why can't we all just get along. :lol: But Grassman it would make a great quarantine tank for guppies! :mrgreen:

I agree with you!! It's all politics and I stay away from that. :)

LOL. I sold all my freshwater tanks this summer. All I have left is the 2 for my saltwater build.

Yes I remember now. You were gone a while and I just forgot. Humm........ where are my memory pills? :lol:

LOL. I didn't expect anyone to remember. I just continued on with the thread instead of starting a new one. Lots of things happened last year, mainly a money issue.

I'll be entering if still possible. I know I havn't been on in awhile but I've had a lot of crap going on lately.

We have til January to enter, right? I plan on placing my order either next week or the week after.

I figured I was better to wait to order my tank, temptation being what it is. :D I will be ordering mind on Friday. I decided I didn't want to have it at the office. I have something else in mind for there...

On another note, I went to what had to be the WORST lfs EVER last weekend. I'm a total newbie still and my tank has never looked like what those did. It was unreal. They had some cool fish, but I would be scared silly to bring anything home from there. Even had some huge mantis shrimp.

I know that I am a noob to the site, but would I be welcomed into the contest with you fine people ? Ordering tank today..... its on.

Back