2010 pico contest!

Which 3-gallon setup would you prefer to be used in the contest?

• PICOTOPE

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • DECO KIT

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree kid, that's one the the reasons (the other being the light) I voted for the Deco kit. Overall the Deco is better, to bad it isn't glass. Maybe we should be allowed either one of the tanks since they are both the same size and type, etc.

I think that would be fair.

My coworker ordered the Picotube a while ago from Dr.fosterandsmith and he told me it is going to take something like 2 months to ship. Just something I thought I would put in the air.

i can check with drsfosterandsmith and see what the status is.

as for choosing either one i still say no. i really think this one needs to stay at the same playing level.

I wonder if we could get a group discount if we got a dozen or so of us to participate. This could be the largest contest participation in Living Reef's history! :^:

If you've ever kept a mantis, they're actually really cool, as long as you don't stick your hand in their tank :shock: Yeah, if I can find space, I'm 99% sure I can do it.

I'm definitely in. And acrylic tanks give me a headache just thinking about them. The Pico just looks better too. And softies are still pretty!

I don't know that 40gph from a power filter would really be enough flow.
The pico looks way better but I'm definetly going with the other one just based on specs.

Back