2010 Pico recount.

Pico Vote

• Deco

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Pico

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
Okay I have tried to contact Alexander a couple times over the last couple weeks, but have not heard back. So I'm gonna go ahead and call it. The Deco wins. Have your tank by November 1. That gives everyone nearly 2 months to save up money and buy it. The contest starts November 1, so that means no water, no rock, no sand, no NOTHING in the tank before that date. The tank must remain empty until the start of the competition.

If you are planning on entering the competition, please start a thread in the Contest forum with your Username saying so, i.e. "Bifferwine Pico Contest".

Everyone, ready, get set, GO!

sorry guys. I suck. life has been far too crazy for me lately. Thanks for making the executive decision to get things rollin Biff. I should probably order my deco today. get back in the groove of things. I will promise to try to be a little more attentive to the contest from this point on. Things have just been nuts with school and work lately. but i can find a few mins here and there for at least this if nothing else on the forum. I owe it to you guys!

Alexander, you're back!!! :^:

I am thinking about this one, but I have to see the rules and timeline of things, before I am going to decide. I have to move in Feb and I am currently in 4 grad school classes and next semester gets even more stressful.

So we will see!

Back