???????

If it is algea (hard to tell by the pic) Then you`ll need a great algea battle plan Read this.

FantasyReef Databases-Viewing item "10 Step Plan for Nuisance Algae Control"

yes, thank you!

UPDATE: Pulled some of the big hair algae out, will this get rid of some nitrates?

Also added 4 turbos, i think i need more though. They are doing a pretty good job eating the little stuff so far.

just added a skimmer tonight, so that should help some also.

I was thinking of adding a breeder box with some chaeto in it for a mini refugium. Would this be a good idea? :D

Chaeto will get rid of your phosphates, the skimmer will HELP with the nitrates, but the only way to really get rid of nitrates is water changes

here is my new refugium

3819187156_2c0e34f4da.jpg

No not yet Kid. I've got so little room left below in my cabinet that it would take some finagling, for sure. I have a refugium area in my sump, where I have my balls, but I think I'm going to turn it into what it supposed to be, a refugium.

No not yet Kid. I've got so little room left below in my cabinet that it would take some finagling, for sure. I have a refugium area in my sump, where I have my balls, but I think I'm going to turn it into what it supposed to be, a refugium.
Oh I cant let it go, So why do you keep your balls in your sump? :mrgreen:

Back