36 lbs Live Mixed Live Rock
20 lbs caribsea Live Sand
Inverts
6 scarlet hermits
6 nassirus snail
10 cerinth snail
1 turbo snail
1 cleaner shrimp
1 Crocea clam (doing well under the PC's he was moved to the top of the tank onto the rock JIC been well for over a month now)
Fish
2 false percs (tank raised)
1 lawnmower blenny
1 small engineer goby (will be moved to my 120G when it is setup)
Corals
1 Bubble Coral
1 Pipe Organ
1 Mushroom
1 frogspwan
2 glaxia (sp?)
4-5 various polyps
2 acro frags (dont jump on me, i know there isnt enough light, one went though RTN as u can see in the pics and the other is fine, THEY WERE FREE)
1 large GSP

DSCF1183.jpg

DSCF1184.jpg

DSCF1181.jpg

DSCF1177.jpg

I am open to any questions, comments, constructive critism

Tank is 4 months old... Cycled for about a month and been slowly adding ever since. RO/DI water fill and been using RO/DI ever since. I have some more pics I'll put up later

Welcome to the site.
Nice looking tank.Sorry I don't want to sound like Ad,but long term success with the clam and Acros can't be accomplish under PC's but I think you already knew this otherwise you wouldn't of made a note of it.

i guess it prevents a rise in phos and trates...i always has carbon and chemi pure in my filters..helps keep my water crystal clear..

I run it as insurance and for water clarity. I have gotten alot of flack from members of another forum for the SPS and clam under PC's. The clearer the water the better the light penetrates. I am having some sucess and doing what I can with what I have. That I can prove everything doesn't have to be done the way everyone else does it.

Also in a nano because of volume things happen alot faster. With all of the nitrate and phos control it takes some of the burden off of me as well as giving me some piece of mind. When I get detectable levels of anything I do a small h20 change.

haha oh you will?? haha jk. John we need to hit up DownUnder Saltwater this friday since im off, i need to get some more rock

Back