$$$

I want to see moar pics of this 20k imaginery tank! You conveniently looked over my last post demanding pics! :p If I had to guess I would say maybe 3K on my tank so far. *shrug*

I have bought a lot of used and got a lot of free stuff used. For a 95 gal tank I have spent some where around $700 to $800 range. Valued way more. I have been blessed. That does not include the water going through the ro-di unit.

BTW nice thread resurrection. I thought this was a new thread until I read that Biff's "husband" was checking up on her on the forum. :lol:
That would mean NDB would have to get up from his recliner. Ain't happering.

Oh wow! I didn't notice it, but it must be old if I was married at the time! I haven't been married in forever! :lol:

As of this past weekend,I could probably retire on the money I've spent in this hobby.:shock:

GOOD GRIEF
This is an OLD thread.

As of this past weekend,I could probably retire on the money I've spent in this hobby.:shock:

GOOD GRIEF
This is an OLD thread.

Yeah. I bet I have spent more since I first posted in this thread in 2007, than I had spent up until that point!

I'm in the design phase for my tank (wont buy anything till after getting married this weekend) and for the tank, lighting and sump/filtration my build list is sitting at about $5k, still need to add power-heads, sand, salt, and rock to that list as well as miscellaneous odds and ends I'm not thinking about currently

I'm in the design phase for my tank (wont buy anything till after getting married this weekend) and for the tank, lighting and sump/filtration my build list is sitting at about $5k, still need to add power-heads, sand, salt, and rock to that list as well as miscellaneous odds and ends I'm not thinking about currently

Like...animals??? :lol:

I'm sure I speak for everyone on the forum when I say we're glad you're in a good mood.:D

We're not looking for any trouble.

Tank, Light, Stand - 300
Sump - Free
Skimmer - trade T5's for
GFO/Carbon - 50
Fuge Light - Free
Pumps, Power Heads - 300-400
Overflow-50
Salt, Chemicals, Carbon/GFO Food - 500-800
LR / LS 300
Life Stock - 1000-1500 EASY

I would say right around 3grand?

Now things like RODI, Light Bulbs, Electricity, razor balds, glue, MY TIME they add up for sure too.

Tank, Light, Stand - 300
Sump - Free
Skimmer - trade T5's for
GFO/Carbon - 50
Fuge Light - Free
Pumps, Power Heads - 300-400
Overflow-50
Salt, Chemicals, Carbon/GFO Food - 500-800
LR / LS 300
Life Stock - 1000-1500 EASY

I would say right around 3grand?

Now things like RODI, Light Bulbs, Electricity, razor balds, glue, MY TIME they add up for sure too.

Yeah, but don't you have to multiply that by 28 tanks?:D

Freudian slip? razor balds :D

reading this thread makes me want to cut my losses and get out now....

on the other hand, I've already dug my hole...

Not too bad, tank was free from little bro....Light was 115, fish total probably 100$, coral about 50$(I don't have much) about 60$ rock, and some number of salt/tests that I haven't kept track of.

I made my own LR after the initial seed rock so that was a cost savings.

Original tank was 1200 dollars for me with how it was setup
500 dolalr skimmer
350 dollars for more lighting
all livestock 1500 imo
200 for more lighting
misc 500 bucks

not toooooo bad in the end hahaha, livestock probs not so high, but though I would estimate it like that

Back