29 Biocube LPS and Softies!

Good idea lol, I didn't even think to check out anything like that. So far, I haven't done anything with the tank. It's being set up once I move... which is taking forever lol >_<

Picked up a few new corals today.

St Thomas Mushroom
Superman Mushroom
Green and Purple Hairy Mushroom
Small piece of Xenia
Small piece of WSP
Two headed candy cane
Small War favia
Small Orange Sponge
Small Photo Gorg
and Orangish Palys (not sure of any name for them).

Photos after acclimation and they open! :)

Here is a couple of pics :)

Candy Cane. 2 Heads
Candy Cane.JPG

Green Hairy Mushroom.
Green Hairy Mushroom.JPG

Saint Thomas Mushroom (Not fully extended yet)
Saint Thomas Mushroom.JPG

Assorted Zoos/Palys. (So the name for the orange ones, as best I can come up with are Bambams.)
Assorted Zoos.JPG
A dead Gorg and my Sea Pony :)
Dead Gorg and Pony.JPG

Favia Frag
Favia.JPG

Some type of Photo Gorg
PhotoGorg.JPG

Superman Mushroom
Superman Mushroom.JPG

Also, got lights ordered for the 150. I got two Chinese LED fixtures to hold me over and until I can get better ones. My friend has a skimmer that is rated for a 300 gallon tank (don't remember the name of it though) that he is going to trade me for some t5s. Just need to build the stand, get a return pump, and the plumbing. Then the tank will be up and running.

A buddy of mine had been keeping his eyes out for one of these for me. And, he called me tonight, so I went and picked it up!
PurpleTang.JPG

It's roughly 5-6" and was really active in the tank when I saw it! :)

Thanks, also picked up two large colonies of green/red zoos that had like 4-5 pompom crabs and a couple of emerald crabs tucked inside them lol. Pics of the zoos tomorrow lol :p

Got the lights and temporarily hung them. Also picked up the skimmer. I was wrong about it being rated for a 300g tank.... it's actually rated for a 400g tank! :)! Came with a 900gph pump for it.

Grabbing another 55g tank and stand this weekend to hopefully start transferring the stuff over.
Also, my buddy is selling me a 90gpd RO Unit as well as a Mag9 return pump for the sump.

Then it's build the stand, plumbing, and set it up! Yaaay :)

Couple of pics :)

FTS :). Camera doesn't do it justice lol

photo 1.JPG

This little guy jumped out right in front of my face. I had my hands in the tank and moved a little quickly. Fortunately I had him back in seconds lol.

photo.JPG

Leather, Mini Max, and a Elephants Ear Mushroom, and some WSP
photo 3.JPG

Some Palys and fish :)
photo 4.JPG

Starry Blenny being a boss :)
photo 5.JPG

nice...BTW I just picked up a 29G biocube

gonna do the intake media basket with the Tunze protein skimmer...going to use the stock lights as of now but wondering how you are liking yours

They do absolutely fine for any type of LPS/Softies. Birdsnests and some Montis are okay if they are high up. For PC lighting, they actually aren't horrible.

The LEDs on the other hand, I like A LOT. I'm going to go a little crazy when I upgrade them :)

Within minutes of changing over the lights, everything started to open up :p

Back