29 Biocube LPS and Softies!

the coralife Leds for the fixture or some retrofit ones? I have the photon 24 series from reefbreeders on my 30 long and absolutely love it but really like the hood look of the biocube

So, for some reason, it says
(You have insufficient privileges to post here.) in the tank showcase section for me? Anyone know why I can't post a new thread for a tank? Is it because I have two threads already? If so, mods please close my 55g and 29g threads. They have been taken down.

Yeah, been busy as all hell. I post every once in a while when I see peoples threads that I remember :p. I tore this tank down a while ago. In the process of stocking a 60g cube now :)

Sneak peak :). Just gota figure out how to start a new showcase. Then I can start updating it lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 280
That was before I started adding stuff :D. I have a Goni in there that has a 8x4 base. Opens up to roughly the size of a basketball :). And I have a baseball sized Yellow Goni that I got recently. Haven't seen full polyp extension on that yet though. :X

So, it scares me some of the prices that people try to sell stuff at. I see people selling Scolys for hundreds of dollars, when they are charged like 50-60$ for the piece. Maybe I'm just biased since me and my buddy don't have the over head of a normal store? Even then, I can understand a 100% mark up on stuff. If it costs 50$, I can understand selling it for 100$. But, to sell something thats 50$ for 250$? That's just ripping people off. I'll be posting some pics of mine and my buddies garage based set up! From selling captive bred fish, to wild caught, coral colonies, frags, clowns, and home bred clowns. With a little motivation, and the right hooks up, I'm hoping we can inspire enough people to follow suit and force stores to stop with their jacked up prices. Like I said, I understand brick and mortar (paying for rent and over head on a business), but, I can't get behind ripping people off. Sorry about the rant. Just bothers me when I see the lists that the stores too, and see what they charge, knowing what shit costs.

Back