29 Gallon Fish Tank For Sale

hibye

Reef enthusiast
So I am selling my 29 gallon reef tank that has been running for almost 5 years now. I havne't been able to keep up with it and I am getting older now and don't have the time or money to maintain the tank.

Here is the ad I have up. Also if you don't want to buy it can you give me some advice on selling it? (Pictures, info, or anything else?)

29 Gallon Saltwater Fish tank

I'm hoping to get 250-300 for it since a lot of the money is on rock and corals.

Okay, just my opinion, but you may want to clean it up a bit. It really apears neglected, though I'm not saying it is. Also, you may think about lowering the price a bit, as the stocked bio-cubes are going for about that price. Just a thought. Good luck with the sale, and sorry to see you leaving the hobby.

Here is a thought. If you really need the money, you could part out the livestock and sell the tank separate. It will be more work but you may get closer to what you are asking. The other side of that would be, if you didnt really need the money, you could donate the setup to a school. Good luck with everything.

Hibye, clean that glass! Damn! :D

Sorry to see you go, but I'm happy to see that you popped in to say hi! We have missed you.

Thanks for the input guys/gals! I will get into the hobby again in the future so don't worry!

Also how would I go selling the livestock? To who? How?

And if all else fails I clean it and try selling it.

So I got around to cleaning the tank yesterday. Last time I cleaned was about 3-4 weeks ago and it only developed some brown/green algea. So the tank is all clean now. I sold the hammer coral but I also tried cloning it, which was a mistake...

Anyways The tank is looking good, everything is healthy, goby is full, and I want to take the price down to 150$. I am gonna put up another craigslist ad in about an hour or so if anybody is intrested in buying :Cheers:

Also If you guys want any more information or pictures of something just post. I'll happiliy answer them! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• PICT0001.jpg
    PICT0001.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 9,475
Back