30 days for coraline growth

RigoSharon

LIVING REEFS INTERN
this is my new goal..i droped some spores in my tanks..removed the urchins, cleaned all tanks glass,.and add trace elements..i know i can make this coraline thing happend..wish me luck!!..so far its been fun!! ill keep you guys updated!!:^:

here are some pics of today..to compare in 30 days..at least im positive ill have a few spots of it!!
20g
nocoraline.jpg

10g
nocoraline2.jpg

lets rock and roll!! "master of puppets background music" buhaahaa

You can dew it Rigo.Good luck.
Just remember that coraline grows slow.Keep your DKH between 15 and 12 with a calcium level of 420 to 500 and it with grow.

I see coralline on the rocks,so under the right condition,it will come.Like Yote said keep akalinity and calcium where it should be and it will come.

Good luck!

not to cut into this forum or anything but what does coralline do for you?? i have heard everyone talk about it and seen it i think(all over the rocks and kinda purple like??)

It adds color and HELPS keep nuisance algae from getting a foot hold.Its great on the rocks and back glass.Sucks when you have to scrap the corners and near the bottom of the glass.It can clog up equipment too like powerheads.

probably will not see much in 30 days mine has been slowly but surely spreading in my tank. but its really fun to see it pop up in new spots

i know..it will take time..but i just want like some spots in the glass..cause since feb, there been almost none..the problems is that i had urchins..once i had a green spot o coraline in the back and they eat it..but now i removed them..so lets see how it goes now...

yeah, i feel ya rigo. i got rid of my urchin and it's finally started popping up on my glass. i had to scrap a few little pieces off the front glass a couple of nights ago. it made me kinda sad. i wish i could pull it off and superglue it to the back. lol

Wander if I'll ever get over wanting to celebrate when I find a new spot of coraline?
lol fishbait..and hell yea yote..its gonna be a party when i find the first spot in the glass..already i have 2 bacardi rums, 2 boxes of coronas, the best beer in the world!!..yall invited to my house...i have a grill, you bring the fish, and meat, yote n fishbait..

I can Bring Gold fish!!!

errrrrm yote dosn't need to be playing with explosives ( without me being there with a Camera!!!)

cmon s13...you and hawks are my v.i.ps to my party..how come theres a party without s13 and hawks??..no way..make way to turtlewreck and fricknard!!

Back