30 Gallon setup for sale

zacdl

Reefing newb
First a little of why I am selling it... I started it as a saltwater in 2005 sometime, and I got the cyano algae. Well, Chemi Clean is supposed to kill it. The CEO that invented Chemi Clean told me I had a mutant form of cyano that would be impossible to kill. SO, I took it down and decided to do freshwater. Not long after freshwater I had a move, and have not put it back up, and don't think I will be going to. I had upgraded almost everything, so everything is only slightly used (just a couple months).

You can view some pics of it here: http://zaclohrenz.com/gallery2/v/saltwateraquarium/

It has the hood, which is custom made and has high gloss white paint on the inside. The hood has 2 fans in the top, both 0.10A, and the lights are built-in to the hood and have a reflector. All the chemicals are new unless otherwise indicated: When I have "Basically Full" that means its pretty much full, you wouldn't be able to tell it was used if it was sealed. All the equipment was used a couple months unless otherwise indicated. What I have is the following:

1. Lighting, Paid around $80-85 for it. 2x32 one 10,000K and one Actinic Compact Fluorescent.
2. Splash Guard for lights
3. 17 Watt Strip Light, About 15" long
4. Whisper Power Filter 30 $20
5. One New, One Used MaxiJet Powerhead 900 $20 Each
6. Thermostat Controlled 100Watt Stainless Steel Heater $20
7. ATI Thermometer $2
8. Refractometer
9. Air Pump
10. 4 Way Air Diverter
11. 3 Way Air Diverter
12. Artificial Driftwood- $15
13. Shrimp Pellets, Basically full $6
14. Ocean Plankton, Basically full $3
15. Seachem Iodine $4
16. (2) Bio Bag Refills for Filter
17. (2) Chemi Pure $6 each
18. Red Sea Reef Lab Master Test Kit $35 New. I have used some parts of it, and not used others. The ones I have used are pretty much full.
19. Boyds Vita Diet 3 Pack (different sizes) $4 each
20. Chemi Clean $15 new, about 3/4 left
21. (2) Vita Chem, 1 new, one basically full. $7 new each
22. C Balance $13
23. Accu Clear
23. Python No Spill Clean 'N Fill 25' $30
24. Mag Float Small $7
25. About half a thing of Aqua Safe
26. Omega One Veggie Flakes
27. 30 Gallon Hex Aquarium
28. Hood/Canopy

Just email me if you have any questions.

Make me an offer; I paid about $335 or so for everything, excluding the tank. I know some of it is used and am not expecting to get it all back  Shipping is however much shipping will be. You tell me how to ship it and I will let you know how much it cost. It is coming from 73703.

E-Mail me at [email protected].

how much for the tank itself? shipped to 70560, and just wondering what you would charge for the stand and canopy and tank combo. i'm not really looking for a new tank but if the price is good enough i will be glad to take it off your hands.

I don't have a stand...
But I would like to sell it as a whole to someone that is just starting up, or wnats another setup. Easier on me to ship that way as well.

i'm interested in the hood and the tank and the lighting and filters....and and and...anyways wut do u want for just that...see i don't like making offers cuz i'm not to good at it and i don't wanna make one unreasonably low or high...

Back