300 Members!

Chris

Reefing newb
I just wanted everyone to know that we finally hit 300 members! :bounce:

Thanks for everyones support for this wonderful hobby!

membership

looking good. 300 and still climbing. I hope all of the visitors have found the site infromative and fun. We have a really nice group of members. I would encourage you to join if you have not, let me know if there is something lacking in the articles section that you would be interested in, and join live chat mon, wed, fri. at 9pm EST. we are currently working on a data base for a fish and coral thread in the articles section. hope to start that information soon, so come on and join us and let us know how we are doing. see ya on the forum or at live chat. I would like to thank all those that have provided feed back for the articles and for the participation. keep the feed back comming. The site will be as good as you want to make it. Chris has done a great job of incorporating suggestions and continues to upgrade, so, if you have a suggestion or need let us know.

Awesome! I will hopefully be able to get things rolling with the new fish database this week now that i am in the grove with my new job.

Back