30g reef tank up and running..

well i had a talk to my wife...she said i was crazy if i was going to spend alot of money on the 125g tank..on buying coral...so i put all my corals in my 30g and made that my reef tank...so im making my 125g in to a predator tank...and later on when we move ill upgrade my 30g. can i put my long spine urchin in the 30g...or will it be ok in the predator tank.
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="YouTube - 30g reef tank...chuy" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It would be cheaper to make a 75 gallon predator tank. So that would involve trading me for your 125......lol. I so want a 125.

dont tell my wife that..lol..my plan is get a 210g predator tank when we move....but shshshshshhshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HAHA! You sound like me. I'm waiting for my fiance to deploy so that I can have my 240g predator tank. But I gotta do it on the sly lol make sure it kinda just appears one day. :mrgreen:

I think that was a good idea to turn the 30gal into the reef tank, it'll look much fuller than the 125gal, and easier to maintain. Much better than having a 30gal predator and 125 reef :mrgreen:

well we do spend alot of money on this....my firend was telling me he can get me the 210 tank for $300..he works there..i have a ?how many dog face and puffer can i have in the same tank..in the predator tank i have my blue rigo tang,p p puffer,foxface.

Back