30g Tank and other stuff for free!

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
I have TWO 30g tanks and stands that are empty that I want to get rid of.

You can have them for free! The only catch is you will have to come pick them up at my house and you will have to take a bunch of misc filters and crap with you. Not sure what all works, but I know there is are a few filters, a seaclone 150 with no pump. Parts to a seaclone 100, and other misc stuff including some big stro boxes that they use to pack fish in. You have to take it all!!

I will clean the tank up to an extent, but the filters and all that stuff you will have to clean up and they are dirty.

Let me know who wants this stuff. The tanks are not drilled. I can meet you when I get back from vacation or maybe this weekend. Maybe.

Oh ya they are pretty nice actually with very limited scratches and the stands are nice as well. I just dont have room for them and I could actually sell them, which you can do to, but I dont have time.

Are you being nice Brandon or did I miss the joke?

Actually you dont owe me anything bud. Just being your friend is more than enough.

aaawwwww! Are you 2 gonna kiss a make up??

Thanks David call me and we'll work out the details - also wanted to talk with you about the zoa's

Its just one of those rare natural events like a lunar eclipse... it came lasted a few minutes... Brandon found the post where david taunted him with the armaggedon zoos... and now its all over...

Back