350g for sell & everything in it.

fu man chu

Reefing newb
I'm getting rid of a 350g tank and everything in it.

here is a video of it along with a few pictures but if interested there are a lot more pictures I can show.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LKBMNz79y8]VIDEO0005 - YouTube[/ame]

IMAG0706.jpg

IMAG0687.jpg

IMAG0734.jpg

You just made me spit my fruit loops all over my keyboard.
What an amazing tank. Someone needs this.

That is everyone's reaction when they see this tank... (except fruit loops doesn't come out :rofl:) I'd love to keep it but it's way to much work for me right now.:frustrat:

I'll take it. How much will it cost to ship? If it's over $20,000 for overnight shipping you can send it parcel post. :lol:

Ergh, I wish I was ready for a tank like that...

Jeeeez, super jealous of whoever gets this.

I would love to keep it and get out what I don't want and put in what I do, but it's a lot of work. It's currently connected as well to a 200g tank with a one foot grouper in it. But he's going to an aquarium he's way too big. Lots of personality though. Gonna be sad to see him go but it's for the best.

I would love to keep it and get out what I don't want and put in what I do, but it's a lot of work. It's currently connected as well to a 200g tank with a one foot grouper in it. But he's going to an aquarium he's way too big. Lots of personality though. Gonna be sad to see him go but it's for the best.

Grouper's ahh scary!! Hundreds of them in rock pools where we used to go diving! :shock::shock:

Unicorn tang OMFG! I've seen those snorkeling and they're freaking huge scary.

Yah those are so cool. That's one of the fish I want to get when/if I get a really big tank. But I'd say they probably need 10 feet. Liveaquaria had one on diver's den and it said it needs 500 gallons...

Yah those are so cool. That's one of the fish I want to get when/if I get a really big tank. But I'd say they probably need 10 feet. Liveaquaria had one on diver's den and it said it needs 500 gallons...

They're fine right now, I mean they're pretty big and we have three of them, but they have a lot of room, the Unicorns, Orange Shoulder and Achilles are the biggest fish in the tank.

Oh alright. There is a similar setup in buffalo for sale right now. Good lick with your sale.

Back