3's company...

RigoSharon

LIVING REEFS INTERN
i had to take down my 10g..i had an occelaris clown in there..i put him in the 20g taking my chances of a massacre..weird is that my other 2 clowns accept him quickly...even the tomato protects him..i was moving some rocks and ouch..my finger still hurts..lol..i have a tomato, a sebae and a occelaris..living together as family...weird ha!! here are some pics!!

DSC03778.jpg

DSC03782.jpg

DSC03780.jpg

And here I thought this thread was about the tv show from the 80's.You know the one with Jack,Crissy and Janet.One of my fav shows growing up.

Its great your clowns get along Rigo,my Clark ate my Maroon clown.It was so sad.BTW,great pics.That mator looks huge in there.

thanks guys..i love that show too freak..i still somtimes watch it on tv land...im waiting probably it will come out on dvd..

the 10g is gonna be fresh now..my little ladys new project...i had to take it down from salt for some reasons...evere inhabitant is safe and some are in my 20g..
DSC03786.jpg

thanks guys..i love that show too freak..i still somtimes watch it on tv land...im waiting probably it will come out on dvd..

It is out on DVD

I have the first couple seasons

So where is the landlord? In the fuge? Probably mishearing the conversation thinking that one or multiple of them are in the sack only to find out that they were trying to fix something?

Brian

that is the very thruth!!!..there was a movie about what happend with the show..internal problems with suzzane etc..it was pruduced by the girl who played the rol of janet..judith somting...it was a great movie documental..

ill die still laughing about the early episodes of 3s company!!..did you know that the guy that played jack died about a disecting aorta??

Yeah,sad John Ritter died at a fairly young age.I saw the documentary on Three's company.The cast did not get along with Crissy(Suzanne Summers),thats why they finally got rid of her.Now if only TV Land will air old episodes of the original Bionic women.

I love watching old tv shows.When I was young(maybe to young),I had many happy times in my bedroom fantasizing about Crissy,Jaime Summers,and Cheryl Ladd from Charlie's Angels.I'm getting sticky fingers just thinking about it.

Back