45g cube aka The Panty Pit

My fishy senses are tingling! I feel there is epicness to come!

Dana, can you send me your designs for your stand? I am going to be building a new stand for my 46

This cube tank is gonna put other cubes to shame...including mine. :)

We'll see...but thanks!

My fishy senses are tingling! I feel there is epicness to come!

Dana, can you send me your designs for your stand? I am going to be building a new stand for my 46

HEHE:mrgreen: Well i wish i could help you out. But i didnt build the 46 stand. Tuesday i should be with the guy that did build it and ill ask him if he can help you out.:Cheers:

7acb25f8.jpg

3be7db99.jpg

BRS Fail....and a learning tool.....dr fosters has same sump for 17 dollars cheaper.....after this long bs with BRS (i ordered the 30th, now saying about the 20th as deliver date, and thats a guess from Reid) ive learned just a rep is just that. He say, she say......Not saying Reid wasnt very nice but just the fact of sending someone some bullshit. Pardon my french. They have many employee's and we all know dumb shits make mistakes. Reid had contacted me at work today and the only reason i answered was hopin they sent it but no...i have to wait another week....they think...so....i thought about it at work and called and left a message for a full refund.....i hope to wake up and order from Dr Fosters. dammit

BRS Charlie contacted me saying the box had a tear and a slight scratch in it....i said ok whatever send it.

ca796c9b.jpg

ae09a305.jpg

Not saying i wont order from them again but as a first time buyer, being in retail myself and sending someone some bullshit just urks me, then to wait a week for thm to tell you its gunna be another week before they can get it to you...jus frustrating.....

Back