45g cube aka The Panty Pit

I need to go through this section of the forum more often. I had no idea you were setting up a cube! Lookin' sexy by the way.
Sucks about your sump. I just have a ten gallon under my cube with no baffles. I hate it. I think I am going to try and make one out of acrylic. So hard to find something big enough the fits in the stand of the cube.
Love that branch rock! Can't wait to see the tank full! :D

I need to go through this section of the forum more often. I had no idea you were setting up a cube! Lookin' sexy by the way.
Sucks about your sump. I just have a ten gallon under my cube with no baffles. I hate it. I think I am going to try and make one out of acrylic. So hard to find something big enough the fits in the stand of the cube.
Love that branch rock! Can't wait to see the tank full! :D

Well i finally got my refund today which i guess is a plus so I can now move forward once again.

Your right, ive been doing a search for a pre made sump/fuge and cant seem to find one. Its either a sump.....or a fuge...nothing together. Thinking i might have to end up doing a DIY , which id totally dont wanna do.

Thanks for looking once again! :Cheers:

I got the ProFlex Sump Filtration Systems Model 3 it has many ways to be set up. I'm doing mine when I can in to a refugium hopefully soon.

I got the ProFlex Sump Filtration Systems Model 3 it has many ways to be set up. I'm doing mine when I can in to a refugium hopefully soon.

Thats the sump I ordered from BRS. That was smashed but the model #1....after getting a good look at it im not happy with how small the fuge part is thats why im looking to go a different route.

In other news Wed night i ordered 20lbs of marcorocks prime cuts. Gunna cover the overflow and use the rest for shelving purposes when i scape the tank.:Cheers:

MarcoRocks Aquarium Products - one and two side cuts

Thats the sump I ordered from BRS. That was smashed but the model #1....after getting a good look at it im not happy with how small the fuge part is thats why im looking to go a different route.

In other news Wed night i ordered 20lbs of marcorocks prime cuts. Gunna cover the overflow and use the rest for shelving purposes when i scape the tank.:Cheers:

MarcoRocks Aquarium Products - one and two side cuts

I think the Model 3 has a 6-8g chamber I could be wrong but that seems to be enough for what I need it for. So for your tank does it look like a self construction sump or still looking at preforms? Also thanks for the site I bookmarked it.

I think the Model 3 has a 6-8g chamber I could be wrong but that seems to be enough for what I need it for. So for your tank does it look like a self construction sump or still looking at preforms? Also thanks for the site I bookmarked it.

I still havent decided. They are just so darn expensive. Im still looking for a prefab atm tho. Hell ya marcorocks is pretty sweet. First time dealing with them personally but i ordered Wed, and thursday they were shipped out. Should have it monday.:^:

I still havent decided. They are just so darn expensive. Im still looking for a prefab atm tho. Hell ya marcorocks is pretty sweet. First time dealing with them personally but i ordered Wed, and thursday they were shipped out. Should have it monday.:^:
sweet!!!! Today is the day I get my Quad Odyssey t5's tonight it's damn fast shipping the funny thing is I just got the UPS tracking last night hahaha.

Sometimes Online venders can be nightmares ugh.... This I know and from this thread alone you know vary much so. its bull:pooh: people are pushing product that is clearly lest than perfect or even useable. Well I hope this time all moves smoothly for you bro. i cant wait to see more photos of the tank with your structure built.:Cheers:

My 20lbs from Marcorocks came today. Nicely packaged. Every piece was individually wrapped in bubble wrap. Good stuff shipped fast. My shoe is for refferance. I wear an 11.

9cf741ee.jpg

Those are some big ol' rocks! I know, since my hubby wears an 11 too.Can't wait to see it in the tank. Get dem bitches wet!

Dana - if you get the acrcylic cut ahead of time, you, Ed and myself could have a sump building party

I think we can knock it out pretty quick, along with a couple of beers and some pizza - and after that, you can help me blast Aipstaisa!

Dana I'm going to have to come down there and fill the tank to keep the peace around here aren't I?

Everyone's getting restless around here! :bounce:

I have about 24 and 1/2s on the inside if its not sitting directly on the back if you get what im saying. The 2x4's on the back side limit the space but if i pull the fuge in 3 and a half inches i can def fit any 24" fuge

Back