48" CoraLife Lunar Aqualight PC For Sale $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewPortRichey

Sushi Anyone????????????
Well, this has been sitting around for quite some time now. It's the first light before I got MH on my old 72 gallon bowfront. Everything is in proper working order but it was missing one of the legs so I went out and bought new ones. They're still in the package. Check out the photos and ask questions if you have them. I'm asking $150 plus $35 shipping and handling = $185 total and I do paypal.
DSCN1147.jpg

DSCN1149.jpg

DSCN1144.jpg

DSCN1146.jpg

DSCN1150.jpg

DSCN1151.jpg

DSCN1152.jpg

lucky SOB I sold mine before the wedding because she told me I could get a new one later. Then came the baby. Oscar is fun but try doing a stand up wheely on a six month old.

hahaha, i can only imagine that. we won't have kids for a while. we're still enjoying ourselves right now. but ya, i can imagine the standups are kinda hard on those 6 year olds. maybe a clutch it up sit down?

1st do you still have it? 2nd is it enough light to have some corals in my 55?

It will be just fine for some of the corals the require lower light. Mushrooms, zoos, etc. As far as stony corals go they will not be sufficient. This light cost me $400 at the LFS and has only been lightly used. I've still got it as I just put it online last night. I thought I would give it a shot here before I went to the dreaded auction process on Ebay. Let me know if you are interested. Tomorrow would be the last day I could ship until after Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back