5.5 Gal Nano Wennerae Mantis Tank!

Ok ime still waiting for a mount for my light fixture, the custom baffels (they should be in tomarow), and the floor board for the tank to really get this build going but ive done what i can sofar.

the light for the scrubber came in today
uwpics4001-1.jpg

i built a return jet for the return pump so i can change the flow direction in the tank as needed. i cut parts off a old U return pipe i had laying around
uwpics4002-1.jpg

and here is the start of the light fixtue to hold up the led bar, i have to wait till i get the tank mount untill i can build the rest to make sure its done right. its just pvc pipe that i painted black, it also has a hole on each side to run the cables inside of it.
uwpics4003-1.jpg

so i got my baffles today and they are scaled wrong >< they are .5 - 1 inch off. i just emailed the place ><

so i got the part i needed to make the mount for the light here it is, wires still need to be cleaned up some.

fishstuff001.jpg

fishstuff002.jpg

some quick updates, i got the pannels today and i am getting them rdy to go into the tank i also painted some of the back of the tank

fishstuff004.jpg

fishstuff003.jpg

ok so the pannels are in the tank letting them try atm. later today ill fit the return pump into its place and let tem dry overnight than i will load test and finish painting the back tomarow. i also got the scrubber screen done and did a quick ziptie rig for the return so it fits better. Then the last thing im waiting on is the floor board, i just ordered 15 lbs of marco rock nano size so thiat should be here next week sometime i think.
fishstuff2002.jpg

fishstuff2001.jpg

fishstuff2003.jpg

fishstuff2004.jpg

Last edited:
a quick update the painting is done but i have to wait till tomarow to do the load test but everything looks like it will hold
fishstuff3001.jpg

fishstuff3002.jpg

fishstuff3003.jpg

Back