5.5 Gal Nano Wennerae Mantis Tank!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noJ4JaGhfPc]YouTube - ‪Molly the Mantis Shrimp Feeding‬‏[/ame] - molly eating

So she had her 2nd molt today almost a month on the dot from her fist molt in my tank. She is slowly changing color and is more of a mocha color now from her deep brick red. Haven’t got a good look at her yet but she popped her head out to grab a little food when i fed the 6 line wrasse and she looks fine. It’s weird to think she will double in size from what she is now when she is an adult.

Good to hear pwny. Molts are the scariest part of owning a mantis. I've had mine since Jan and only one molt coz he's an adult. Don't think mines going to get any bigger. Try and snap some pix of the new color change.

i snuck a quick snapshot of her today not the best pic but first time she has been out in a week, also she is eating again

IMG_0786.jpg

Sweet pix man! I love her coloring! Its always a treat when they come out for pictures. Mine rarely does. Hows that scrubber working? any algea in the tank at all yet?

Back