50 gal shark

then the waking tuna. what do they really mean when they say then the walking tuna what does it mean and who's to say about this thing in life to the tuna.

hey i just bought a blue whale from the LFS and i was wondering what size tank am i going to eventually need, do i really need a skimmer and i know they are very hardy and very aggressive but will it eat my my corals and my award winning peppermint shrimp?

I would say pacific ocean size should work for a tank and the natural wave action will be enough of a skimmer. Did you get the package deal with the golden gate bridge thrown in?.

There should be a button at the bottom of posts that will send the entire contents of a thread to the muck-muck thread once it has been derailed!!!!!:mrgreen: It would be the most used button on this site

There should be a button at the bottom of posts that will send the entire contents of a thread to the muck-muck thread once it has been derailed!!!!!:mrgreen: It would be the most used button on this site

We thought about doing that.But decided that its such a PITA to replace the buttons when the get worn out,that maybe its not such a good idea to have a muck-muck button:D

Back