54 corner mixed reef

hollywood11892

Reefing newb
so iv been meaning to put a thread here, the lights are 250 metal halide with moonlight leds, had an issue with cyano but have sense cleared that up.
IMG_4466.jpg

IMG_4467.jpg

IMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4470.jpg

IMG_4473.jpg

IMG_4477.jpg

IMG_4478.jpg

IMG_4480.jpg

IMG_4483.jpg

IMG_4520.jpg

so far i only have a koralia nano 240 in for flow but am gunna get two 750 or maybe a larger evolution and another 240 accross the front. tell me what ya think :)

oh shoot i thought i put one up, ill take a new one tomorrow sense everything has been rearranged and iv sense takin off the putty and attached everything with the ecotech glue so tomorow it will be up :)

hey guys sorry i havnt put the fts on yet iv been super busy this week, but for my bday my parents got me quite a few things so ill have even more pictures :) so far the list is a new maxima clam blue, 2 powerheads and i think flow is right where i want it atleast for now, and a skimmer that im having a little trouble setting up, but ill put the pics up tommorrow

i just picked up a hydor smart wave today and have got to say i love the symplicity, and the ease of use its a tad bit bigger than i expected but idc much about that.

so this was a great weekend for my tank after 8 weeks fallow i finally started adding fish back in little by little, and even added a new buddy a male spotted manderin i fell in love with the fish and have been researching them for a while now and finally pull the trigger ill put pics up soon

Back