55 Gallon/10 Gallon

SSalty

Team Liquid Force
I took some pics of my tanks tonight. I finally got my liverock situated in the 55. Man, aquascaping can be a lot of fun but at the same time, frustrating. I found out what works the best. If a piece of live rock just doesn't fit in like it should, take a flathead screwdriver and a hammer and break it into 2 pieces. I did that to a few of them and it worked awesome. Anywase on to the pics.....

55 Gallon-----What do you think of my aquascaping? Constructive critisism is welcome....
DSC00915.jpg

10 Gallon------ This is where my fish and coral are being kept until my 55 gallon is ready (still deciding on what to do about the lighting/algae). I got a few frags from a buddy this weekend. My cleaner shrimp was being an attention whore while taking pictures, haha.

Cleaner shrimp/dead mans finger...
DSC00901.jpg

Continued.... Its real neat, whenever something touches the dead mans finger it completely turn white.
DSC00912.jpg

Kenya Tree, and of course the cleaner shrimp, he made sure he was in every picture, lol... The kenya shrivled up right before I took the picture because of the shrimp.
DSC00902.jpg

You can see in the back of the rock are some Zoas that happened to be on the liverock when I bought it, pretty good hitchiker huh? Also, in the little white dish is a mushroom that I am waiting for it to mature before attaching it to something.
DSC00905.jpg

And last but not least. My orange and black clown.
DSC00910.jpg

Last edited:
Nice setuo. I like the aquascaping, it has caves and good spot for the future coral. Cant wait to see pics of everything in it.

I like the aquascaping there SSalty. And looks like you have some nice additions to add in there too!!! Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys/girls.... My next step will be some T5's. The only other fish I want to get are a Lawn mover blenny, clown goby and if I can find/get a BABY powder blue tank, and once he outgrows the tank my buddy who owns a SW fish store will take him. I really want a tang.

Reeffreak, the black perc has been my best purchase as far as fish. I really enjoy him as well as others that see my aquarium.

LOL if its that easy I dont like it either and will help you out by taking it off your hands to. LOL

J/k it looks great.

Yeah, Take It Out And Send It All To Me!! I'll Pay Shipping Lol !!
Looks Very Good !!!! Good Luck !

Back