57g rimless aka "the mistress"

The ones in the pic you just showed are Black Ice. Snowflakes don't have the black line around it. The Black Ice that are actually black are either called Extreme Black Ice, or sometimes Phantom Ice. I buy and sell a lot of designer clowns :mrgreen:

*****update*****
here are 3 rockscapes i'm looking at so need some input. got the stand frame finished. now time to caulk the edges, paint interior with kilz, lay down shower linear for double protection, trim, and finally stain or paint the outside. we'll see how it goes. hopefully i'll be wet by christmas. lol
heres the first rockscape all 60lbs

heres the second one. took the a rock of the bottom right corner and a small one off the top left.

third one took a piece of rock on the bottom left corner for a less rock look

another lil update is the frag tank i'm going to be hooking up to the 57g. it's a 30g breeder. plan on putting it right next to tank on a different stand a lil lower. going to hang the tek lighting once i get the razors.
doing a water test on it now. going to be drilling a couple holes for overflow and return.

and the few frags i have in the 30g breeder now.

well, finally got a few days to work on the stand. got the caulking and kilz painted on the interior stand. bought the two mag 7 pumps i'm going to be running. got the baffles cut at ace hardware for $13 for 5 of them. got those in the 40b and caulked. put the trim on the stand and today got the first coat. here are some pics.
heres the 30b on the bare stand. cant decide on how i'm going to open it up and close it.

heres the 57 on the bare stand

close pic of the trim

crappy job inside. lol

now the first coat of stain

heres the 40g breeder(sump) pretty basic drain is where the skimmer xp1000sss is goes into the refugium. going to put some sand and chaeto and try mangroves. then the return section with the two mag 7s.

heres coat number 2. dont think i'm putting a 3rd on cause i dont want to risk anything. lol now just the polyurethane and the doors and i'll be finished. yay!!!!!

Back