7.5g Deep Blue Rimless aka mistress jr

OMFG!!!!! I love this tank bro it looks amazing. Come spring I'll ship out your Rastas.
Thanks bro. I finally found someone who would frag them. Got a good price. $15pp so I got 2 polyp and another guy is throwing one in as a freebie cause I'm buying 5 more frags off him. Now im looking for la lakers, space monster, and few more emeralds on fire, gow, scarface, and a few im forgetting. Lol once I get those I'm going to get 5 super sick sps and call it good till I can upgrade to a mr. Aqua 17.1g(I think). Lol

well its almost been a month nothing really happening. aiptasia is pissing and on war with me after trying to kill the 3 i had. now i've got 15 or so. with that many haven't really messed with the tank. now i'm tried of them so they have to go. i did drive down to tcc and picked up a few things. here they are.
ora SSC
IMG_9492_zpsc6337753.jpg

a few ora clams they had at a great deal sunny d zoa thats 2 heads
IMG_9495_zps87eef02c.jpg

IMG_9491_zps36b9cdb5.jpg

gold maul zoa also got bebb, sunny d, and another frag of rasta but haven't got any pics of those yet. crappy pics sorry. lol
IMG_9469_zps7561e906.jpg

As always very nice frags! :thumbsup:

The clams are just beautiful. Are they all maxima clams?
thanks. yes i know the two on the leeft are ultra maxima and the same with the right. i think i'm going to look for a meat coral next. it just needs to be a small one to fit in the tank and not take up half the tank. lol

****Update****
sneak peak at the new set up now. got a killer deal on a reef breeder photon 24" i couldn't refuse and hada brand new 20g high tank so i put them to good use. can you say anyone needs cheato.
IMG_9504_zpsd57a1551.jpg

IMG_9498_zps9c7a1053.jpg

Lookin good Matty. Those lights look just like mine. Evergrow it2060. They full spectrum programmable and dimmable?
thanks matt. yea programmable by the half hour and dimmable 1-10% is moonlight and everything is regular. they are basically the same thing. the same with the reef radiance, reef breeder and the evergrow. just depends on what vendor you buy from.

man you really don't know what you have until you sell off everything. i had a huge zoa-a-thon this week and have a list of zoas here i had in my collection.sad thing is it only took 4 days to have everything but a few pieces out the door.
King midas 12+ heads $30
Rainbow raptors 3 heads $30
Fruit loops 8 heads $30
9 heads $30
AOG 12+ heads sold
Goblin on fire 3 heads $15
2 heads 2 babies $15
1 head $5
Capt America 1 head $5
Sour apple 5 heads $15
Chucky brides 2 heads 2 babies $25
Pink rhinos 5 heads $40