72g bow

The brain box of the tank
20140223_094617.jpg

I am really debating buying a Kessil a360w...you said it was hard to tune with the Apex though, can you do a ramp up/down with the VDM box hooked up to the Kessil?

Yes. I undertook the apex and new kessil all at once. The t5's were just on and off. The ramp up and down, day time and night time are all a progress to see what works. Intensity and color are the 2 that you blend to achieve coloration. I'm glad I did it, I just didn't understand the format they were lookin g for.

I figured they wouldn't do a moon light, was just curious if they had a ramp up and down like the AI's, Radions and Reefbreeders

I am only going to setup my 29 biocube when I move which is in 3 weeks (way sooner than we expected)...not sure if I want to use the hood or not but the Kessil looks really sleek compared to most

The reason I went with kessil is because of their size and time new design. I am always in the tank for something, fragging or general maintnance. The lights are so small and allow for plenty of clearance and for the open top, I couldn't be happier.

Back