72g bow

thinking of getting a clam...I did install the dosing pumps against your advice Mario lol, I am using a super low dose but have my params stable

If you get a clam, those pumps will be worth it. No joke, I haven't hit the plateau on dosing. I am still increasing 5 mls/ week on cal and I'm right around 410 dosing 50 mls/ day. For alk, I've gone thru almost 2 gallons of alk..... In 6 weeks.

Thats not bad...I did just evict my 4 hermits from the cube, cant feed my acans without them trying to steal it so they got thrown in the 65g fowlr

It was funny because I use a cup for feeding, put the food in and add tank water so I just threw them in there to transport...those fattys all had mysis shrimp shoved in their mouths by the time I walked downstairs lol

1398715442599.jpg
20g frag tank.

I'm waiting on my new snapper pump from reeflo. I have had 0 luck with their blowhole pump. It lasts about 3 months and done. I actually have 2 of them because if the issues. reeflo is an awesome company and stands behind their product, just have to re plumb my entire basement. I'm also dosing in the same part of my sump and right now my frags are suffering from the amount I'm dosing and it's only going to get worse. That is the best stereo, 50% of the time it works everytime.

Back