75g Reef Start

I forgot to mention that I also added 3 blue legged hermits, 1 mexican red legged hermit, 1 unknown hermit (check I.D. forum), and 1 large Nassar.

Our new yellow tang, Tweety.

Yellow tang.JPG

Got some green algae sheets and I put some in the tank and he is not going for them. He is chasing down the regular flake food. What kind of veggies are the best for him? We plan on getting a Kole Tang in the next few weeks, do they have the same diet?

very nice! I wish I could have a tang :( and not in my frag tanks but in my display. Looks like everythings coming together nicley! Congrats! Cant wait to see how this tank turns out :)

Congrats,Tweedy looks nice and healthy.

Kole tangs have the same diet needs as the yellow.I feed H2O green and brown seaweed sheets plus Rod's Food original and veggie blend.

Sorry. For those of you who haven't heard, Tweety and Nemo both died. I am still trying to figure out what really happened to them. I have several strong leads, but nothing that I can comment on at the moment. I will keep you guys posted as this investigation continues.

It looks like you've got a lot of surface agitation, so the placement seems fine. Do you know where all those bubbles are coming from?

The feather duster looks great! And Rita looks grumpy (as usual)!

It looks like you've got a lot of surface agitation, so the placement seems fine. Do you know where all those bubbles are coming from?

The feather duster looks great! And Rita looks grumpy (as usual)!

Yeah, my water level is low, because I was trying to raise my Salinity to 1.025. My power filter is causing the bubbles on the return. I just mixed a bunch of saltwater in a 32 gallon trashcan. I am just going to wait until tommorow to check the Salinity before I add more to my tank. Right now, I am just topping the water off at the level it is at since I have achieved my 1.025.

I'm gonna try to post a video of my tank in just a bit. We just got a Canon camera that takes 720p video. We also just got a Kole Tang last night and I wanted to do a little video of the tank to get everyones opinion of my tank. Hopefully I can get a few suggestions too. :smile:

Back