75G tear down...Apex, Vortech, tunze, Reef Octopu

Marinne13

Northern Reefer
so I have to tear down both of my tanks, will be selling stuff off the 75G reef...should have equipment available next Sunday (tearing the 75 down Saturday)

here is the list so if you want something let me know and I can hold it for you

48' 6 bulb Aquaticlife fixture with LED's/LED display timer...fixture also has ATI bulbs (2 Actinic, 2 Coral plus, 1 purple plus and 1 Aquablue special): $475 shipped plus paypal fees

Apex Lite controller w/PH probe and extra 8 bar module: $375 shipped plus fees

Tunze ATO system: $135 shipped plus fees

MP10W ES: $185 shipped plus fees

Reefkeeper Lite Basic w/extra 4 bar module: $135 shipped

Reef Octopus NWB150 protein skimmer: $175 shipped

WMX module: $80 shipped

I ship same day as paymet as long as USPS and FEdEx are open (Light will take extra prep time!!)

Last edited:
yeah it sucks...sorry updated the link, its the Apex lite with the PH probe and extra 8 bar, paid 582 for it all

I can't ship it until next weekend, I can hold it for you and take it off the list (you pay me when I have the tank torn down, will be Saturday next week)

Hey all, just wanted to say I received my RKL today and the thing looks brand new and the packaging was better than factory. I wish I could buy everything from you Marinne, best of luck and thanks for the deal.

no problem...I just treat people how I want to be treated and I like my stuff shipped fast and packaged well lol

updated prices:

48' 6 bulb Aquaticlife fixture with LED's/LED display timer...fixture also has ATI bulbs (2 Actinic, 2 Coral plus, 1 purple plus and 1 Aquablue special): $400 shipped plus paypal fees

Tunze ATO system: $115 shipped plus fees

Reef Octopus NWB150 protein skimmer: $165 shipped

I ship same day as paymet as long as USPS and FEdEx are open (Light will take extra prep time!!)

Back