A couple what are these

reefer2b

Reefing newb
I finally got a somewhat decent picture of some worm type things that are in my tank. They are yellow about 1/2" at the longest with about 4 free flowing feelers(?) at one end. The best view is the one right above the shrimp. My camera doesn't focus well on the rock. I've looked on Melv's reef and can't find anything that looks like these.

100_3961.jpg

Another thing I saw this morning that I'm not sure what to do about is this algae/fungus stuff on my live rock. It's only in this one area. I noticed before that the rock was slick but now it's got like fingers growing up from it. It's actually white not yellow like the picture looks. It's the stuff to the left of the shrimp.

100_3948.jpg

Thanks for all your help.
Oh, and I got a six line wrasse to deal with the flat worms. Now if the other fish will let him out of the corner I'm sure he'll start cleaning them up. His corner looks great. LOL

So on the sponge like stuff do I leave it and see what happens? It is covering that rock in a web like manner. It seems to only be in that one are that is shaded by the top rock.

Thanks, as long as it's a sponge I'm more than happy to leave it alone. I was just afraid it was a fungus or some strange algae.

Back